SAFFRON PISTACHIO HOT MILK CAKE
(By Sandy’s Bake Studio)
Maida -1.5 cup
Baking powder-1.5 tsp
Baking soda-1 pinch
Powdered Sugar-1 cup
Hung curd – 1/3rd Cup
Saffron – 20 -25 threads
Elaichi powder – ½ tsp
Chopped dry fruits – 1/4th cup for garnishing
• Preheat the oven to 180 degree.Grease & dust your cake tin.
• Start by combining the milk and butter in a small saucepan.Heat this mixture on low flame until the butter has melted . Add Saffron threads.
• Take another bowl, add hung curd and sugar mix them very well until become a creamy texture. Add Elaichi powder to it.
• Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda in another bowl
• Add the flour & milk butter mixture to the hung curd mixture slowly and fold it until combined.
• Pour the batter in the greased pan.
• Bake for about 35 - 40 minutes,or insert a toothpick,if inserted toothpick comes out clean then your cake is ready.
I bet you can’t stop at one slice ????
Saffron pistachio hot milk cake / Rasmalai Cake from today’s FB Live.
Sharing recipe link for all those who missed watching it live.
Like, share and do try this recipe.
Don't forget to share ur cake pics too ????
#FacebookLiveRecipe #RasmalaiCake #BakingClassesInLucknow